Frozen Serum Test Kit (FSTK)
Please [log in]
or [register] to see pricing.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED WITH THIS KIT
VDI Sample Submission Box for submitting Frozen Serum Samples to VDI.
Submission Box includes:
- Insulated Shipping Carton
- 2 freezer packs
- UPS overnight shipping label & bag- SHIPPING IN THE BAG IS REQUIRED TO AVOID ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
- Collection tube
- Test requisition form
NOT Available in: AK, HI, PR, Intl.
(see Dried Serum Test Kits, or contact VDI regarding frozen shipments)
- 0.5mL – 1.5mL serum
- No fasting required, recommended for panels involving a B12 test
- Avoid hemolysis & lipemia
- If not immediately shipping, specimen MUST be stored in 0F freezer (standard freezer) right away and is good in the freezer up to 30 days.
- Any VDI test can be run using a frozen serum sample. Refer to price schedule for list of services.
We recommend sending a sample, and storing a sample in your freezer as a backup. Multiple samples can be sent in a single box to reduce shipping cost.
Samples must be frozen, and shipped with frozen ice packs (included).